- Developed by an anesthesiologist for patient self-administration and ease of use. Patented mask designed for comfort and seal.
- Only system available with FDA Cleared air scavenging system to minimize exposure of medical personnel to the exhaled nitrous.
[ Click here to learn more ]
- Flowmeter allows any concentration of nitrous 0% – 70%. You can individualize the dose to the patient and adjust up or down during the procedure.
- Improve patient experience during painful or anxiety inducing procedures.
- Significant analgesia and anxiety relief that is opioid free.
- Very rapid onset and very short duration. Patients can drive home.
- Very hygienic. Everything that comes into contact with the patient is disposable.
- No need for premedication with benzodiazepines prior to medical procedures.
Some Common Procedures and uses of Nitrouseal®
IUD Placement and Removal
Ensure Tubal Occlusion
Dilation and Curettage
Uterine Oblation Procedures
Vulvar Revision or Labiaplasty
Laser Vaginal Treatment
Remove/ Destruction of Condyloma
Laser Hair Removal
Skin Cancer Treatment
All Office Procedures
Endovenous Laser Treatment
Minimally Invasive Procedures
Foreign Body Removal
Toe nail removal
Soft Tissue Mass Biopsy
Casting of Fractures
In-grown toe nail
Topical treatments for fungus and infection
Toe Nail Trimming
Bladder Botox Injections for Overactive Bladder
Removal of Genital Warts
Prostate, Renal and Testicular Ultrasounds
Treatments for Benign Prostate Hypertrophy
Stem Cell Therapy
Casting and Splinting
Viscosupplementation Treatment of Arthritis