- Pain and anxiety relief.
- Very affordable.
- Extremely safe. Nitrous oxide has unparalleled safety record, is nonaddictive and opioid free.
- Flowmeter allows any concentration of nitrous 0% – 70%. You can individualize the dose to the patient and adjust up or down during the procedure.
- Very quick onset and very short duration (less than a minute). Patients can drive themselves home after use accelerating recovery time.
- Self-administered by the patient and can be used for as long as the procedure lasts.
- Allows minor and minimally invasive procedures to be done in the office or at a medical facility while providing patient comfort.
Some Common Procedures and uses of Nitrouseal®
IUD Placement and Removal
Ensure Tubal Occlusion
Dilation and Curettage
Uterine Oblation Procedures
Vulvar Revision or Labiaplasty
Laser Vaginal Treatment
Remove/ Destruction of Condyloma
Laser Hair Removal
Skin Cancer Treatment
All Office Procedures
Endovenous Laser Treatment
Minimally Invasive Procedures
Foreign Body Removal
Toe nail removal
Soft Tissue Mass Biopsy
Casting of Fractures
In-grown toe nail
Topical treatments for fungus and infection
Toe Nail Trimming
Bladder Botox Injections for Overactive Bladder
Removal of Genital Warts
Prostate, Renal and Testicular Ultrasounds
Treatments for Benign Prostate Hypertrophy
Stem Cell Therapy
Casting and Splinting
Viscosupplementation Treatment of Arthritis