Nitrouseal® was developed for the safety of patients and staff.
For Your Patients
- Avoids overdosing- most patients will not need more than 46% nitrous (average 35-45%).
- Easy to self-administer.
- 100% oxygen at end of procedure for added safety.
- Opioid-free analgesia.
- Rapid onset and offset–patients can drive themselves home.
For Your Staff
- By using the only FDA-cleared scavenger, exhaled nitrous is removed from the room, minimizing the risks of chronic nitrous exposure.
- The CDC, NIOSH, and OSHA all recommend scavenging exhaled nitrous.
- Easy to use. We provide training videos and on-site training for the Nitrouseal® Complete System.
- Remote learning is available.
For Your Practice
- Enable more procedures to be done in the office.
- Patients are comfortable during procedures, yielding better results.
- Patients are more likely to return for other procedures.
- Competitive marketing advantage.
- No need to rely on availability of mobile anesthesia providers – also avoids having to monitor patients for extended periods after procedures.
Compare Nitrouseal® with Pronox® and NitroNox®